Wednesday, February 13, 2013

This bloggy, blog thing.

Obviously I'm not a professional blogger. I think in addition to my mom, there are about 5 people who even know this blog exists. I'm really OK with that, as for me this blog has really been a place to dump my random thoughts now and then. But as I start thinking about the babies who are quickly on their way, and the fact that I will probably have zero time to take and print pictures for a classic baby book, I think this could be a great outlet for me to document the new and exciting things coming our way.

That being said, I want to have it designed in a user-friendly way. Maybe even learn how this categorizing things works. (I mean, every post I have written since August has the same exact three 'tags'... I'm sure that is so wrong).

Tess, Emily, Marci.... suggestions to have a blog-redone and looking snazzy? I am willing to pay for it. Let me know whatcha think, and the price range I'm looking at!

Justin knows I 'blog' if you can even call it that, and ever since I started adding tags I have been picked up in google world. Probably by people like myself googling 'twin blog,' I assume. And I'm sure ya'll will think this is funny because true blogs pick up 10x this many hits, but he thought it was SO cool that my blog was 'viewed' 838 times this month. Ha! So, the hubs is on board, and its time to get this going.

And, I'm deactivating facebook today for a few different reasons, so I am looking forward to a different way to connect with social world.

Phew, Ok, now on to a quick twin update! 28w4d!

Total weight gain: 21 pounds

Maternity clothes: Most of the maternity tops I bought early on are getting too short to cover my entire belly. I swear I wake up every morning and it pokes out another inch! Lately I have been living in leggings and long H&M non-maternity sweaters.

Stretch marks: Knock on wood, but no, none yet.

Sleep: I'm sleeping pretty great lately, but poor Justin is not because of this pregnancy snore I've acquired.

Best moment of this week: The best moment of this week was being discharged from Presby Dallas WITHOUT being put on bed rest. That's my biggest fear.

Miss anything: For the first time last week a glass of wine sounded good. That feeling only last a couple minutes, though, and then I reallllyyyy wanted orange juice. haha!

Food cravings: I hate to sound like 'that pregnant girl,' but I haven't really been any extra hungry during pregnancy at all. Some days I have to force myself to eat more calories because I just forget. I started drinking protein shakes every day to get that extra amount in that I wasn't getting on my own.
 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Again, hate to be that girl, but I have only gotten sick two times in 7 months. I'm feeling really great!

Have you started to show yet: That's funny.

Gender: One sweet, handsome, Beau - and one sweet, precious Bow.

Labor signs: Read my scare from Sunday.

Belly button in or out: It's popped. No question.
 
Wedding rings on or off: On
 Happy or moody most of the time: Happy :)

Looking forward to: My bedding arriving from The Land of Nod, my mom getting here to help me finish decorating, and MOST looking forward to washing tiny person clothes and re-hanging them in their closet.

3 comments:

Emily said...

You are so cute and I love that your blogging!! Aubrey kinch does some really good desgin work and I think she was about $65 which is really good. http://kinchdesigns.blogspot.com/. Hope that helps!!

Love-Lee said...

Thanks, Emily! You are so sweet!
I am going to check her out!

Tess @ AModernSuburbanitesLife said...

Yea Emily's girl is good, I might use her too. Just a question, is your blogger mail turned on? I didnt figure it out for forever but you can respond directly to a comment email you get.