Thursday, February 21, 2013

29 weeks and 5 days!

Total weight gain: I don't weigh myself that often. But today I jumped on the scale and have officially hit 1.5.0. AH! :) It's all for those sweet babies, though, so I will keep on munching. (This means I have gained about 25 pounds, which is actually on the low end of where I should be? But I eat when I am hungry, and try to eat protein and vitamin-rich foods, so it's all good!)

Maternity clothes: So grateful for Gap Maternity and Old Navy Maternity. Reasonably priced and super comfortable.
Stretch marks: Still trucking along without any stretch marks. I have the Hubs check me on a regular basis! ha!

Sleep: Sleep? What sleep? I've hit the point in my pregnancy where apparently it gets tough. My hips ache because I have to sleep on my side, and the weight of the belly pulls. So I roll back and forth along (and get tangled in my preggo pillow).

Best moment of this week: Tonight! Bible study and starting our new session!

Miss anything: I miss my distressed skinny jeans.

Food cravings: This week baked potatoes and kashi granola cereal have been my jam.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope!
Have you started to show yet: Why, yes. Yes I have.
Gender: One sweet, handsome, Beau - and one sweet, precious Bow.

Labor signs: Nope! Doing great!

Belly button in or out: It's popped. And it reminds me on a daily basis to try to convince Noelle never to get her belly button pierced.
Wedding rings on or off: On

 Happy or moody most of the time: Happy, with occasional bouts of crazy thrown in.

Looking forward to: Finishing washing all of the little onesies and putting them away!
 
 

1 comment:

Marci @ a smile a day said...

lol oh the belly button rings. maybe i should take mine out now