Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!

Hey. Newsflash. Babies cost mulah. Oh yea,  two babies cost extra mulah!

Definitely not a complaint, just a plain ol' fact! One that I wouldn't change for the world, might I add.

But, since the Hubs and I are expecting two mulah-requiring minions in just a few short weeks (8ish!!), we decided to go low-key for V-Day 2013. Our theme.... it's all about them. Gosh how sweet is that?

While I haven't had too many cravings during this pregnancy, I just really wanted queso. Unfortunately, my two favorite Mexican food restaurants on the entire planet (Lupe Tortilla and Guadalajara) are both 200+ miles away. The best Mexican restaurant we have in Dallas is Pappasitos. Which really is OK - I do like their fajitas and queso! So we decided to celebrate Valentine's Day a night early and grab some chips, queso, margs (for him), and pink lemonade (for me).

Um hello. Why would we ever not celebrate a night early ever again? There was ZERO wait. Did I mention Pappasito's is the best we get in Dallas, so there is always a wait?? We enjoyed every minute of dinner together, and then climbed into bed to watch The Middle and Modern Family V-day editions. Perfect night if you ask me.

The Hubs of course broke the no-gift rule, and bought me three new charms for my Pandora bracelet. A 'K,' 'N,' and a heart charm. Sweetest guy. I wrote him a mushy card, and picked him up these books. He's seriously going to be the very best daddy.



No comments: