Monday, March 26, 2012

Monday Blues

After a great weekend in Houston, I had the mega Monday blues.
To combat it, I went through and took a few pictures of things making me happy!!
It worked!
I'm now enjoying a sun-shining day with gym and Mad Man plans on the horizon for tonight.

Vintage blue china and runner replaced a burlap setting just in time for Spring!

Breakfast nook with birdies, blue & green, and DIY stained table.

My BIL & SIS made this handcrafted wine rack for us for Christmas. My favorite piece in our house.

Love looking at these happy owls from the kitchen each morning. And, that wire window in the background. Ah, simple things.
My hubby and father-in-law made the paper - LoneStar Outdoor News. How handsome.

1 comment:

Marci @ a smile a day said...

Love your house & want that wine rack! Hopefully tomorrow is a better day love :)