Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Half a Year

Our 6-month wedding anniversary came and went so fast we almost missed it.
Yea, right.
That sucker was marked on my calendar months ago!
And because Justin and I come up with any excuse to go out to eat,
this was a better-than-usual excuse.

Our 6-months actually fell on Saturday, but since I had Justin slaving away enjoying working in our house, we celebrated on Sunday. Justin took me to R+D Kitchen in University Park which was dee-lish. And, since we were on a roll for Sunday-Funday, we also went to Sfuzzi for early afternoon cocktails.

It was a nice relaxing day full of fooo-oood. Seriously, we had to hit the trails hard last night to work some of it off. Oh yea, there are the coolest trails behind our neighborhood - for you Katy people, very similar to Cullen Park trails. Laila loved her life - and went leash-less. I'd post a cute pic of her, but she needs a haircut like it is going out of style. Actually, yep, her haircut is out of style.

Back to the 6-month milestone.... I am so blessed to have such an amazing, hard-working, ambitious, best-friend of a husband! He makes me super happy and I am lucky.

Leaving with a sneak peek of my next blog. Look at my little Tessa. I love seeing her smiling postcard face every day.



No comments: