Wednesday, March 14, 2012

O'Brien

This weekend is St. Patty's Day. I love St. Patty's Day.
In college, the phrase "I'm an O'Brien, do I get free shots?!?" was used a lot.
A lot, a lot.


But this year... I am a Lee!!! What to do about this?!?
Duh, use my O'Brien drivers license for the day.
Sorry, hubs.

This weekend is also Lacey's bachelorette party in Dallas! And, the party-planner, Jess, is coming with pre-made St. Patty's Day shirts for the whole crew. Can't wait to reunite with a bunch of these beautiful ladies.


Dinner and party bus on Friday followed by early AM St. Patty's Day celebrations on Saturday... ?! I anticipate lots of leprechaun dancing and green-beer drinking.






1 comment:

Marci @ a smile a day said...

Lol love that pic of u & bobby! Wish I was going to be there to celebrate with u guys!!