Thursday, March 22, 2012

White Wall

Due to my obsession with YoungHouseLove.com, I have been wanting a white wall of frames for quite some time.  Justin actually gave me our first piece for Christmas. Ya'll... be jealous.. my man went to Michael's, Hobby Lobby, and hired a professional custom framer to make this for me.

Framed key to our house. Don't stalk my home address, please! :)
 So once I got piece one, I was on a roll and slowly started compiling other things that make me happy into white frames. I scored mega deals on the white frames from Home Goods and Pier 1 mainly.

I scored this awesome wired wite frame from Pier 1 with little white clips that hold all sorts of fun stuff. And, it can be changed out in a second, which makes me super happy.
I love walking by the wall every day and seeing notes Justin and I have written each other, wedding Save the Date cards, Justin's marriage proposal written on an index card, mushroom crost-stich art, my wedding dress, and a pretty white cross. Can't wait to continue adding on!

2 comments:

Marci @ a smile a day said...

I need you to come decorate my house whenever I get one that is :) love all of this! Justin did a great job!

Emily said...

super cute!!