Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Hippity-Hoppity

Last Easter I was posted up at Presby Dallas trying not to have babies. Every 3 hours my nurse would come in, take my blood pressure lying down (great!), ask me to sit up and take it again (horrible!) Then she'd quickly tell me to lay back down on my side and chill. I was on bed rest... is there anything else to do besides chill? Ok, I digress.

Anyway, I spent last Easter in sweat pants cooking Noelle and Keegan. This Easter, we are going ALL OUT to celebrate the amazing-ness that is our Jesus. Can I get an amen?!

Over the weekend we celebrated with AMAMOM (Allen/Mckinney Moms of Multiples) at an Easter extravaganza. The babies had too much fun. Even though they are a bit too little for an Easter egg hunt, they took a train ride, bombarded our friend Rachel for snacks, and hung out with the other littles their age. My friend Ann Marie, you can find her here, took some great shots.









No comments: