Monday, April 21, 2014

All About Frankincense

If it was good enough for Jesus, it's good enough for me.

And, man, is it good.

Here are the top three ways I have incorporated Young Living's Frankincense oil into my daily ritual:

1. Intense night-time moisturizer

Mix 1 tablespoon coconut oil (I like Trader Joe's organic virgin coconut oil found here) with 2-3 drops frankincense oil. Stir, slather, swoon.

2. Spot treatment for scars. Specifically my c-section scar; apply directly to area, no carrier oil required.

3. Diffused in our living room. Frankincense fights stress and anxiety, headaches, and cold symptoms. With the weather (and my babies current leap which is causing highly emotional kiddos...), I need help in all of these areas. Frankincense does the trick and works fast!

Interested in learning more about essential oils? Email me @ lee.erikad@gmail.com.

Ready to order your starter kit? BONUS, frankincense is included! Click here.


 
 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Whoo! Awesome to know this works great on scars, because I will definitely be using this on my c-section scar as well. Very excited about this new journey with the essential oils. My boyfriend still thinks I'm crazy :) :)