Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Two Month Favorites!

These are the things we LOVE and couldn't live without at two months:

1. Aden + Anais Swaddle Blankets
2. Fisher Price Sea Horses
3. Dr. Browns Bottles
4. Hospital Medela Pump
5. Aveeno Wash + Shampoo
6. Fisher Price Piano
7. Boppys
8. Ju Ju Be BFF Diaper Bag
9. Rock N' Plays (retired them at 7 weeks, but loved every minute of using them!)
10. Old Navy size 0-3 month onesies. Love them! Fit perfectly! They wore newborn clothes until 7 weeks, and these onesies were a great transition until their other clothes started to fit.

At their two month check-up, Keegan weighed 10 lb 13 oz and Noelle weighed 9 lb 10 oz.
Perfect little angels. :)

I've been jotting down things here and there in a notebook about the babies but plan to sit down next week and transfer it all into their baby books! It's just so hard to find the time to sit and write when I should be doing a million other things to catch up! We are putting our house up for sale next week which just makes it all that much more challenging.

Overall, I'm feeling great. Of course there are some overwhelming days, but sleepless nights are quickly forgotten by the next day. Physically I feel good too. Suprisngly I am a couple pounds below my pre-pregnancy weight (although I have QUITE a bit of toning to do.) I haven't started working out yet but hopefully next week when my mom is here helping out I can squeeze in a few workout DVDs. :) I'm eating ice cream as I write this sooo.... I need a bit of help getting started!

The kiddos have a few nicknames but mostly Keegan goes by Keegs or Chunka or Chunka Munk. And Noelle goes by Noell-ey Bell or Missy Moo. They are both developing such strong personalities; its so fun to see the new things they are doing each week. And each week, they reverse the roles of the 'high maintenance' twin. Right now, Noelle is in the lead when it comes to eating and Keegan is in the lead when it comes to sleeping.

I want to sit down and write about our NICU experience with Noelle, and how the first 10 days of the twins life started off. Although it was a tough time, I don't want to forget it.

No comments: