Monday, October 1, 2012

9 week Update!


How far along: 9 weeks 2 days!

Total weight gain:  1 pound. (started at 127, Friday I was 128)

Maternity clothes: Nope, but my pants stay closed with a ponytail holder!

Stretch marks: none

Sleep: Wake up between 2-3 am every night, and a few extra times to pee!

Best moment of this week: Seeing our sweet twins at Friday’s ultrasound. They both measured perfectly at 8 weeks 6 days, and Baby A had a heartbeat of 165. Baby B’s was great too, but we didn’t catch the exact rate.

Miss anything: Not yet! I'm actually enjoying the naps and husband cooking breakfast everyday.

Food cravings: Nope, still just not very hungry.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nauseous when I wake up, especially from day naps. But nothing makes me physically sick.

Have you started to show yet: I think so, but I may be the only one who does! Definitely have a belly.

Gender: Either boy/girl or two boys. Not sure why!

Labor signs: No!

Belly button in or out: In

Wedding rings on or off: On

Happy or moody most of the time: Moody and tired. Get my feelings hurt easily, but trying to shake that.

Looking forward to: Marci’s wedding, a bigger bump, and sharing the news with work. Well, maybe that makes me a bit nervous…
 
Mimi and Netta
9 week bump (after pizza!)
 

No comments: