Tuesday, October 9, 2012

10 Week Update!


How far along: 10 weeks 3 days

Total weight gain:  Gained a pound, but lost it. Back to original weight of 127.

Maternity clothes: Purchased 2 pairs of colored maternity jeans from H&M. SO comfy!

Stretch marks: none

Sleep: Waking up super early, so I need a nap most days.

Best moment of this week: Seeing my little bump grow a bit. And I swear I have felt flutters (I know its early!)

Miss anything: My pimple-free face

Food cravings: Nope, still just not very hungry.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nauseous when I wake up, especially from day naps. But nothing makes me physically sick.

Have you started to show yet: a little bit!

Gender: Either boy/girl or two boys. Not sure why! I still think this!

Labor signs: No!

Belly button in or out: In

Wedding rings on or off: On

Happy or moody most of the time: Emotional. And I still keep getting my feelings hurt for no real reason. It's a super lame feeling.

Looking forward to: Marci's wedding! Our next Dr. appt - it's so far away! And, telling my work peeps.


 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are so cool! I don't suppose I have read something like that before. So good to find someone with some genuine thoughts on this subject matter. Seriously.. thanks for starting this up. This web site is one thing that is required on the web, someone with a little originality!

Here is my web site; buy broken solar cells uk