Thursday, January 17, 2013

Diaper Bag Debacle!

Ahhh.... the question of diaper bags.....
I'm not sure why, but this has been the one decision I have had a hard time making.
Carseats, strollers, cribs... piece of cake. But diaper bag... nearly impossible!

I have it narrowed down to three different bags, and am leaning toward one over the others.

Option 1: Timi & Leslie 'Charlie' Diaper Bag
 
Option 2: Ju Ju Be 'Be Right Back' Bag
 
Option 3: Skip Hop Duo Deluxe
 
Yesterday marked the three month countdown until Baby-Day. (If all goes as currently planned!)  Considering with twins you measure about 6-8 weeks ahead, and my 25 week bump looks like a 31-33 week bump, I am interested to see the size of the belly at that time! Luckily I still feel amazing! Honestly my biggest complaint is a sore back and soaring emotions. I haven't been a crazy pregnant girl, but I have definitely been an over-analyzing pregnant girl. I think waaaaay too much into everything and get my feelings hurt waaaay too easily. I hope I can look back and laugh about the little things that have gotten me really worked up. Because that's what they are, tiny, little things.

Oh, and to anyone who has ever complained about how hard it is to find a wedding shower dress, myself included... Psh. Just try to find a baby shower dress.

4 comments:

Tess @ AModernSuburbanitesLife said...

they are all so different it's hard to say. I also know zilch about diaper bags :)

Unknown said...

I love the back pack or the first one!

Whitney Garcia said...

I vote for the first one! Those little additions (changing pad and bottle pod) will come in handy!

Marci @ a smile a day said...

1 or 2...they are both super cute! but #2 says its not available anymore :(