Thursday, February 23, 2012

Queso Blanco

I am super pale these days. Oober pale. Justin calls me Queso Blanco... THAT pale.

So, in an attempt not to frighten people next week in Costa Rica, I decided to use my favorite fake-sun product - Tan Towels, yesterday! See the whole line of Tan Towel products here.

Man. Instant glow! Well, not instant, but about 3 hours later I looked in the mirror and said, 'Whoa!' What an improvement. Ha.

If you've never used Tan Towels, I highly recommend them. They are quick & easy, and don't leave you all streaky if you do it right. I get them at Ulta, because its closer to my house than Sephora. But they have them there, too.

I bought the $24 box for Light to Medium skin. It comes with 5 full-body applications. They have half-body applications, and Tan Towels for tanner people, too.

Here's what I do. Shower; use a washcloth or loofah to kinda exfoliate your skin.
After you dry-off, use a Tan Towel in a circular motion from head to toe. It's like a big wet-wipe, and it smells like Citric Oranges. Not terrible. Make sure you get your outer arms (I've missed that part before ha!) I even use it on my face - they have special 'face towels,' but the regular ones are just fine.

Let it dry for about 10 minutes, but wash your hands really good. Then get dressed and go about your business. It takes a couple hours to show up, but when it does, you will be pleasantly surprised!

Any other tanning-products out there that you like??

1 comment:

Marci @ a smile a day said...

I'm actually pretty queso blanco myself right now!!! Lol