Thursday, April 4, 2013

Top 10 Pregnancy Must-Haves

I'm pretty low maintenance. If I spend a larger chunk of money on something, its usually because I will get daily wear out of it, and truly get the best bang for my buck! Things that will last a long time - like a pair of jeans, or a neutral colored bag. But in the grand scheme of things, I have gotten better about spending frivolously.

That being said. I am so tired of my maternity clothes. I am SO excited to be able to walk into my closet and put on something, anything, else. I am also excited to go shopping for some spring-style-stuff! This week I've started browsing a few of my favorite online sites; The Loft, Anthropologie, and duh, The Gap. I can't wait to slip on some colorful khaki shorts, white tanks, and summer scarves. Soon enough!

Ok, that was a random thought. On another note - one thing I don't want to forget are my favorite things during this pregnancy. Just in case I do it again one day down the road. :)

1. Trader Joe's Coconut Body Butter


2. Ensure Chocolate Protein Shakes


3. Rosebud Salve

4. Gap maternity leggings


5. Bath & Body Works 'Sleep' Aromatherapy Lotion

6. Jesus Calling daily devotional

7. Cheeseburgers


8. Yarn

9. Burt's Bees Blemish Stick

10. J Crew Purple Suede Flats
I absolutely loved these things over the past 9 months! They were life savers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Howdy! This blog post could not be written much better!

Going through this article reminds me of my previous roommate!

He constantly kept preaching about this. I most certainly will send this article to him.
Pretty sure he will have a very good read.

Thank you for sharing!

My homepage ... buy solar panels sri lanka