Monday, December 17, 2012

20 weeks/3 days Update!

If all goes as planned, yesterday marked our 4 month countdown until Keegan & Noelle are here! I have a scheduled c-section at 7:30 AM on April 16th! So, I am more than halfway done!

Our doctor told us to have everything done by 24 weeks, just in case I am put on bed rest or whatnot. So, the Hubs and I made a checklist and are slowly crossing things off left and right.
  • Buy a new car. CHECK! This mama will be sporting a white 2013 Ford Explorer XLT with tan leather seats, screen, three rows, and voice-activated everything. Talk about feeling way cooler than I really am.
  • Paint the nursery. CHECK! It is the most perfect shade of green imaginable. (Thanks to the hubs who painted it... twice).
  • Register. CHECK! The twins are all set up on amazon.com and Babies R Us. (True story, I wish we could have registered at Buy Buy Baby but there aren't any in Houston which would make it super hard for friends and family).
  • Install Carbon Monoxide monitors. CHECK! Actually, I think Justin went out to buy these when I was 5 minutes pregnant, so we've been covered here for awhile.
  • Baby-proof the house. No check. Yet. This is on the agenda for January. :)
  • Pray daily for the two sweet blessings coming our way. DOUBLE CHECK!
I am grateful that I still feel wonderful. My back is starting to hurt when I stand for long periods of time, so I have done my Christmas shopping in short spurts. And, I only have to pick up 3 more little things before I am completely finished!

While I am so anxious and excited for this Christmas with our families, I can't help but already imagine how amazing next Christmas will be with two sweet babies in the picture.


1 comment:

Emily said...

soooo exciting!! where is the 20 week baby bump pictures?